The Hopedale Parklands - 1899







Park, Pond and Sports Menu        Parklands Map, 1913      Map Menu

A Walk Through the Parklands                       HOME

    This map was found with the Park Commission report for 1899. In addition to
    the area shown here, more land was added by purchase and donations in
    1902 (4.75 acres near Cutler Street), 1903 (land on both sides of Old Salt
    Box Road, and another parcel north of The Lookout), and in 1916 (west of
    The Lookout).