Mendon Center School - Henry P. Clough School
completed in 1936. It included modern improvements such as electric lights
and indoor plumbing. The addition to the left, shown in the 2002 photo,
opened in 1965. In 1967, Henry Clough, who had been the school principal,
was chairman of the Mendon Tercentennial Committee. The next year, the
Center School was renamed in his honor. The building was demolished and
replaced in 2003. The new Clough School opened in February 2004.
Henry P. Clough School - 2018