The barn on the left burned to the ground in 1912. Mrs. Williams,
    owner, is left of the stairs, next to the rocking chair.

The Sky Farm - July 1998.

Milford Daily News, September 11, 1912.

     Mendon Menu   

    Since the cupola of the barn can be seen on the left, we know that this
    picture was taken before the fire of 1912. The croquet players were
    probably guests at the farm; possibly vaudeville performers who often
    stayed there. See newspaper article below for more on this.