The Union Evangelical Church

    The Union Church was built in 1906 and destroyed by fire in December 1962. The
    new church is shown in the bottom photo. It was dedicated on March 28, 1965.

                More on the Union Church         Now and Then Menu            HOME   


    Richard Sooley in his family's yard at 21 Dutcher Street, with
    the Union Church in the background. The year was about 1939.

The fire, shown below, occurred in December 1962.